Please be advised that all Committee meetings are being held online via Zoom until further notice due to coronavirus precautions.
Bicester Town Council meeting’s are separated into 5 different categories.
|Cycle 1||Cycle 2||Cycle 3||Cycle 4||Cycle 5||Cycle 6|
|1 Sept (T)||23 Nov||18 Jan||8 March|
|Environment Committee||26 May (T)||21 July (T)||28 Sept||30 Nov||25 Jan||22 March|
|Finance Committee||8 June (Year End)||27 July||6 Oct (T)||9 Dec (W)||16 Feb (T)||29 March (Incl Grant Aid)|
|Planning||12 May (T)
16 June (T)
|15 Dec (T)
|Policy Committee||2 June (T)||24 August||3 Nov (T)||21 Dec||2 March (T)||
|Traffic Advisory @ 2.00pm||28 May||30 July||1 Oct||26 Nov||28 Jan||1 April|
|27 May (W)||3 August||26 Oct||1 Dec (T)||23 Feb (T)|
|Events Working Group||13 May||8 July||16 Sept
|13 January||10 March|
- All meetings commence at 7.00pm unless otherwise stated
- Other than the Annual Meeting of the Council, meetings will take place in the Council Chamber at The Garth, Launton Road, Bicester
- In 2021 the Annual Town Meeting will take place on Tuesday 30th March
- In 2021 the Annual Meeting of the Council will take place on Monday 10th May at a venue to be advised
- Changes to meeting dates, times and venue may occasionally occur, the Chief Officer has the authority to cancel or rearrange meeting dates and venue if required.
- Working Party, Task and Finish Groups and Sub-committee meetings will be convened as required.
Bicester Town Council meeting’s are separated into 5 different categories. For further information on each meeting (including minutes), please see details of the relevant committee below: