Grant Aid 2020
Applications are now open to voluntary organisations and community groups that provide a service that benefits the residents of Bicester to apply for grant aid.
How to apply:
Submit before Friday 6th March 2020 to Bicester Town Council the below:
- A completed Grant Application Form
- A completed privacy notice form
- An up-to-date set of accounts
- A constitution or set of rules
- Any additional evidence to support your application
Documents for download for application:
Grant Privacy Notice 2020: Grant Application Privacy Notice 2020
Grant Aid Application Form: Grant Application form 2020
Information on how grants are awarded:
Good Citizen 2020
Applications are invited for nominations for the Good Citizen Award of Bicester.
People can be nominated for a wide range of services to their town and communities, including:
- Community involvement – how have they affected their community?
- Going the ‘extra mile’
- Long service
- Actions that have affected/involve others to improve quality of life?
- An outstanding achievement – act of bravery/heroics
- Gained recognition for Bicester at a national/international level
- ‘Feel good’ factor – making the whole town/ community feel good about being associated with Bicester
- Outstanding achievement in their field, such as sports or culture
- Contribution to commercial life/enterprise/employment in the town
- Improving the environment of Bicester, including development and regeneration of an area or a building.
How do I nominate someone for the Bicester Good Citizen Award?
Download and complete the nomination form here
Word Doc: Good Citizen Letter 2020
PDF Version: Good Citizen Letter 2020
Nominations should be received by Bicester Town Council by Friday 6th March 2020 and sent to: Enquiries@bicester.gov.uk Post: Bicester Town Council, The Garth, Launton Road, Bicester, Oxon OX26 6PS.
Those nominated should live or work in Bicester Town Council area and make a significant contribution to the community of Bicester.
We will notify you of the date and time of the presentation in due course.