How do I register a birth/death marriage?
- Although we share a building, the Register Office is a separate business and can be contacted on 0345 241 2489.
I have a problem with overhanging/overgrown vegetation (including trees & shrubs). Who would deal with this?
- In the first instance, please contact us at Bicester Town Council as we will then identify land ownership to determine the responsibility authority. Once this is established, the appropriate course of action will be taken.
Who do I contact about my blue/green/brown bin?
- Please contact Cherwell District Council with your enquiries about bins.
01295 252535 www.cherwell.gov.uk
I have a large item of furniture (refuse) that I need removing, who do I contact?
- Please contact Cherwell District Council with your enquiries about large items of refuse. 01295 252535 www.cherwell.gov.uk
Who do I speak to about the dog bins?
- If you need a dog bin emptying, please contact Cherwell District 01295 252535 www.cherwell.gov.uk
- If there is a fault with a dog bin please contact us at Bicester Town Council. 01869 252915.
Who is responsible for the roads and street lights – for example paths, pot holes, street signs, speed limits and drains etc?
- Please contact Oxfordshire County Council (Roads and Transport)
- For street light issues, please provide the street light number
Who provide and fill Grit Bins in the Bicester area?
- Grit bins are filled annually by Oxfordshire County Council
- The Town Council receives various requests for locating new bins around the town and each request is assessed and then approved/rejected by the Council. The approved locations are passed to Oxfordshire County Council Highways Department for their final approval prior to being installed on the highway.
- If you are interested in acquiring a grit bin, please send in a written request giving location and relevant information about the site. Please click here.
Where do I get a bus and do you have the timetable for Bicester?
Please contact the service providers: