Applications are invited for nominations for the Good Citizen Award of Bicester.
People can be nominated for a wide range of services to their town and communities, including:
- Community involvement – how have they affected their community?
- Going the ‘extra mile’
- Long service
- Actions that have affected/involve others to improve quality of life?
- An outstanding achievement – act of bravery/heroics
- Gained recognition for Bicester at a national/international level
- ‘Feel good’ factor – making the whole town/ community feel good about being associated with Bicester
- Outstanding achievement in their field, such as sports or culture
- Contribution to commercial life/enterprise/employment in the town
- Improving the environment of Bicester, including development and regeneration of an area or a building.
How do I nominate someone for the Bicester Good Citizen Award?
Download and complete the nomination form here
Word Doc: Good Citizen Letter 2020
PDF Version: Good Citizen Letter 2020
Nominations should be received by Bicester Town Council by Friday 6th March 2020 and sent to: Enquiries@bicester.gov.uk Post: Bicester Town Council, The Garth, Launton Road, Bicester, Oxon OX26 6PS.
Those nominated should live or work in Bicester Town Council area and make a significant contribution to the community of Bicester.
We will notify you of the date and time of the presentation in due course.