The Snowflake Competition has returned!!
As of today, there are 20 snowflakes hidden in the windows of the shops of the town centre.
All children of primary school age are welcome to hunt for them and should have received a treasure hunt sheet in their book bags. If you need a sheet you can download one here.
Once you have completed the sheet and put all the shop names against the correct number, you must return it to us at the Council offices in Garth Park to be entered into our prize draw. The 3 first prizes will win a reconditioned bike each (provided by Bicester Green) and will have the opportunity to switch on the Christmas Lights with the town Mayor at the light up event on Thursday 3rd December.
The closing date for entries is Friday 27th November.
- Rudolph wants some exercise – maybe 2 wheels is the answer..
- Santa needs some stationery to write his naughty and nice list..
- Comet doesn’t want a cold this winter so is stocking up on his vitamins..
- The Elves are meeting at the new tea shop in town for their Christmas party..
- When Santa sits on his sofa, he enjoys a bit of ‘comfort’..