This is the annual meeting for the residents of Bicester, hosted by Bicester Town Council for residents to put forward their questions, comments and queries to their local Councillors, whether they are Town, District or County.
The last meeting was held at the Council Chamber in the Garth on Monday 3rd April 2017 at 7pm.
Reports were submitted at this meeting by committee chairs, the current Mayor and representatives from District and County.
- Minutes of the Annual Town Meeting held on 14 March 2016
- Town Mayor’s Report 2016/17
- Reports from the Committee Chairmen for 2016/17
- Reports from Cherwell District Council serving Bicester Wards
- Draft Minutes from the Annual Town Meeting held on 3rd April 2017
Click here to go to the event page for the agenda.